7.10.2009

Seven

Love be my guide
Strength be on my side
Patience can be a tough ride
When all I want is you tonight

Love is seven states tonight
Love is seven states to my right
She is the melody in the music
She is the harmony, don’t confuse it

She is beautiful in the sunset sky
I can feel her in the ocean tide
And I would trade a life of stars and sky
For a moment with the music in her eyes

Father, please hold her tight
Continue to paint this love just right
Give two souls color and flight
Be the painter of our love’s light

Father, may these seven states disappear
May you dry up these tears
Father, may these seven states fade away
And may boy and girl taste melodies of love one day

Love is seven states away today
Father, break me and make me the man to love her one day
May the seven states fade away
And may the music of love begin to play

May the music of love begin to play…

No comments: