7.10.2009

Tears

Put my tears in your bottle
Blend them into liquid faith
Pour them out and give them strength
I don’t want a life that’s safe

I need an armor
That won’t break by the blade
I need a hope
That won’t shatter and fade

I want to lose myself in the music of tears
I want to lose myself in the symphony of fear

I’m ready for these tears
To bleed into the page of faith
I’m ready to open my mouth and yell to the stars
I’m ready to let the passion sing, and I’m ready to be made

Put my tears in your bottle
Blend them into liquid faith
Swing me like an acrobat
And help me to see your face

I’m ready to let go
I’m ready to ride the wave of the free
Take these salt tears
And pour them into forever sea

Reflect your love in the pool of my tears
And help me to find me

I want to taste the salt of your sea
Come help me find me

I want to find me…

No comments: